Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Right To Play in Surrey







I have been up to a lot of fun things since I last posted. I've done a ton of speaking gigs and events and the most recent one is happening right now in Surrey. I'm here to do a week and a half of school visits for one of my favourite Charities, Right To Play.

I've already done one week of the project and it was intense. I did 15 school presentations in 5 days. It has been an awesome experience and although I am sick of hearing myself speak, I know that an impact is being made.

On Thursday last week, Adam Kreek, Anna Rice and myself did a BIG presentation to officially kick off the initiative.

Here's some photo's.

Enjoy!

Kyle

(Photo's are courtesy of Rick Chapman and the City Of Surrey)

2 comments:

mattias marois said...

hey kyle
thats awesome
come talk to our school
plz
crescent heights high school calgary

ShadowD347H said...

Sweet deal Kyle, I feel special, seeing that I experienced what you call a BIG presentation. (I go to Sullivan Heights, which is the school in the pictures, if you dont remember.)

Hey, a lot you said really got to me. I blogged about it even!

It was kinda awkward hearing about 100 people say "I love you, Kyle" because that's my name too.

Anyway, keep on doing what you're doing, I loved it.