Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Travel Hecticness...updates coming soon

I have a few posts that have been patiently waiting for their finishing touches. But before they get the attention that they deserve, I have a crazy cross country tour coming up...starting in about 2 hours!

I am going to the Gold Medal Plates event in Vancouver tonight and the Calgary event tomorrow. Then I am off to Ottawa on Friday for the Beijing Olympic Excellence Series and heading to Edmonton for another Gold Medal Plates event on Tuesday. I am coming home for a day and then I am flying back to Ottawa for the final GMP event on Thursday. After all of this, I am going to stay with Kelly and Sue again for a week and a half and then I am attending the Special Olympics Festival on December 5th in Toronto.

It's going to be a hectic couple of weeks, but I should have some time to update soon.

Kyle.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have fun on your travels Kyle
and just know that to us gym folks, you will always be Number 99,the Great one!

Brant said...

Kyle,

Hey man, didnt know how else to get a hold of you... its been an incredibly long time.

Sorry to hear about your injury, glad to see it doesnt keep you down.

Keep up the good work, i will be rooting for you @ Beijing.

-Brant Prunkl-
Harold William Riley Elementry, Calgary, grade 3-4