Saturday, August 07, 2010

Breaking in the new pad

Last night we tied one on at my newly renovated pad! It was so fun. My neighbours probably didn't appreciate the singing, dancing and howling laughter at 2am, but all I can say is that they were more than welcome to join!

It's funny how a place gets a little more character once you've have a good bash. You walk around the day after and it feels like a home. It feels comfier and more alive. It's almost as if the 'good times' are absorbed into the walls and now they are sending off super positive vibes.

Weirdly enough, it felt pretty awesome to spend some time cleaning up my place yesterday before friends arrived (this morning the clean up wasn't quite as fun!). I have so much space to put things. Nothing has to be left out and there is NO CLUTTER! It's sleek, streamlined and feels exactly the way I had hoped.

To anyone thinking of reinventing their space to make it more livable and lovable, I say DO IT! The first party you host will make it feel totally worth it!


Cheers!


Kyle

No comments: