Sunday, September 25, 2011

The Canadian Sport Centre Calgary had a really fun golf tournament called "Golf with an Olympian".


My team rocked! My golf skills, however, are very very bad...


It's a good thing I like to drink beer.


Interestingly enough, my friend Robyn's (who's wedding I attended in Kelowna this summer) Dad, Don (far left), was in my foursome. What are the chances?!








I benefited greatly from the incredible services that the CSCC offers to athletes. In fact, I think I used every possible service atleast once (nutritionist, fat testing, life services, athlete resource centre, YES program, sport psych, chiro, massage, doctors, surgeons, physio, MRI, sonorex, etc, etc, etc, etc…) Without their support, I would not have been able to have such a successful career in sport. 



No comments: