Sunday, October 02, 2011

I'm running 5K for Canadian Gymnastics! Please support me :)


Friends, Family and Colleagues:

I have decided to run the Scotiabank Toronto Waterfront 5K on October 16th to raise funds for the next generation of Canadian Gymnastic Superstars!  

My goal is to raise $10,000 (all of which will go towards the Canadian National Teams) and I need your help over the next 2 weeks to achieve it. 



To donate, please click on the link below:

Good news: I give you permission to share the link with any gymnastic fans in your network :)

Extra good news: Online donations of $25 and over will automatically receive an official electronic tax receipt.

I LOVE gymnastics and I know you do too. To find out why your contribution matters, please check out this link: KYLE SHEWFELT.


Thanks so much for your support! 

No comments: