Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Floppy Leg

When you don't use your muscles, your muscles go away.

This photo was taken a few weeks after surgery.
It has been a really hard process to watch all of my muscles atrophi and know that there is only one way of getting that muscle back...and that is hard work baby!
I know that I am going to have to do a million calf raises and a gazillion squats to get my little pork chops back. I am more than willing to do the work, it's just very frustrating to know that it is going to take months to regain the tone and strength that I had when the injury happened. I wish that there was a magic muscle inflator that you get after you are healed from surgery.
Oh well, Susan told me that my legs weren't all that big to start off with anyways....
Maybe not big, but they were definitely packed with punch!
K.

No comments: