Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Favourite Video...

This past November, at the Alberta Gymnastics Federation year end banquet, they surprised me with this AMAZING video.
They also flew in Kelly, my former coach, to be a part of the celebration and it was a very special and emotional night!

This video represents my career in a nutshell and I absolute love watching it. It brings a tear to my eye every time...

Thanks to Robin Marsden for putting it together. I am forever grateful.

Funny story: I saw Kelly and his family this past Sunday when they were on a lay over in Calgary. His son (and my nephew),
Barrett, apparently watches it 5 times a day and then he tries to recreate my fist pumping celebration after my routine in Athens.
I actually witnessed it with my own eyes in my parents back yard and it was the most awesome thing I've ever seen! I think we
might have another little Olympian on our hands...



I hope you enjoy the video as much as I do!

No comments: