Monday, July 05, 2010

Blinds!



Renovation update...

I got my blinds today! They look so friggin awesome. And yes, that is my patio furniture piled up on my patio in the picture...everything is in chaos at the moment. But it's also at that point where it seems like things are getting closer and closer to COMPLETION! Eeeeeeeeeeeeek! (That was my Robert Pattison induced 13 year old girl scream!)

Cabinet update: they are half way installed. I almost cried when I saw my upper kitchen cabinets. They are high gloss white and almost the sexiest thing I have ever seen. I am in love. Like, actual love.

I almost had a heart attack today when the installer was nail gunning and I was working in my office. I wasn't expecting the loud bang and I jumped 2 feet off my chair! Holy sh*t was it ever loud!

Ah, the fun of living in a renovation, but it's so fun to see it all starting to come together!

Kyle



No comments: