Thursday, July 07, 2011

Who's playing tricks on me?

I am convinced our universe has a plan.

Two days ago, in my post Expecting Everything, I wrote about my pal Emily Brydon

Yesterday, on my way to a meeting downtown, I was riding my bike (named JB - short for Jail Bait) and who pulls up beside me at a traffic light on her bike?…Ms.Emily Brydon! I had to squeal a little bit as I told her how weird it was that I had just written about her and read through her blogs the night before. We were both in a rush so we had a quick high five and then parted ways, but it was excellent to see her ;) 

I don't believe in coincidences. I believe in energy and the law of attraction. Yesterday was confirmation to me that this is true. When you put it out there, you find it. When you think about it, you become it.

So, guess what I did today - I ran a wicked 7km's with Patch! And the whole time I couldn't stop thinking about how painful and exhilarating that marathon is going to be ;) 

Stay tuned for a date and location!

Kyle  


No comments: