Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!

The time has come once again to celebrate my birth! May 6th, 1982. That's right...I'm officially 26! Thanks Mom and Dad!

Get out your party hats and kazoo's...this one will go down in history!

I'm excited. I am going to have a great Birthday week. I am all booked up for some delicious dinners with friends and some mixin' and mingling at fun establishments all week long. I am going to have a little get together at my new place on Friday night (everyone has to bring a pillow or lawn chair because I don't have any furniture yet!) and I have named it the Potluck. Pilsner. Pivot. Pass Out. Brunch! That is short and creative for Dinner, Drinks, Dancing and celebrating all night long...and then eatin' some greasy breakfast to get rid of the headache! Every one has to do it once in a while just so you remember why you shouldn't do it all the time!

This will be one of my last hoorays before I eliminate hangovers from my pre-Olympic training regime. I am really looking forward to a good night out with tons of laughs and good times. I have been busting my tail and I think I deserve it.



I have a feeling that I will have a great training today. Training on your birthday is always a weird experience though. I get this sense that I need to have a great day so that my birthday will turn out good. Essentially, I want to start my new age off on a positive note! If I have a bad day then my whole year could be jeopardized! haha. Not really, but birthdays are all about smiling, being surrounded by friends and family and enjoying the day to its fullest. And that is all I want to do!

Cheers to being 26 and looking back on life with no regrets!!

Kyle

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! (a day late sorry!)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY KYLE! Hope you had an awesome day! =)