Saturday, June 18, 2011

All Sport One Day

Today I am participating in an awesome event called All Sport One Day. It was created by Sport Calgary and it provides an opportunity for Calgary's youth to experience a new sport for free. 


This is my 3rd year being involved and I love this event because I believe that sport plays a huge role in positively shaping lives. What makes All Sport One Day so great is that all of the participants (1500 of them this year!) get to do so for free. 


In Calgary, 7 different facilities have partnered with the event. They've graciously opened their doors and are putting on different activities through out the day. 


Check out the list of sports being offered here.


Wallyball sounds fun!!!


Congratulations to Sport Calgary and all of the partners for being committed to sport. I'm really excited about being involved!


Kyle

No comments: