Monday, June 20, 2011

It don't mean a thing if you ain't got that swing!

I played in a really great golf tournament today called the Jim Kinnear Golf Classic. It was the 20th Anniversary and they have raised more than $10,000,000 for various equipment and health programs in the Calgary area. It was my first time and I'll be back next year for sure - although I have never walked 18 holes before and my feet are definitely feeling it right now!

A big congrats to Jim and his team for putting on a fun filled day and thanks for having me as a part of the action. The A team (my team) dominated - well, not the score board, but in the 'good times' department. Gentlemen, it was a pleasure!

Kyle

ps- Check out the form on that swing! My goal at the beginning of every tournament is to have at least one good drive, one good fairway shot, one good chip and one good putt. Mission accomplished today - mostly thanks to good coaching!



No comments: